Michael D. Larsen, Reports and White Papers
- Larsen, M.D. (2013). Sampling Report using Table 1, BIA-OSG
Payment Data, and CSC Need. A sampling plan presented to the
Department of Justice pursuant to Salazar v. Ramah Navajo Chapter, 132
Sup. Ct. 2181 (2012). 34 pages.
- Larsen, C.D., Larsen, M.D., Kim, M., Yang, E., Brown, N.,
Cunningham, R. (2013). Supplement to Sequential years of dental
outreach to Jamaica: Gains toward improved caries status of children.
June 2013. 5 pages.
- Li, J., and Larsen, M.D. (2013). Comparison of Alternate Variance
Estimation Methodologies on Perturbed Data. Census Statistical
Disclosure Control Research Project 2, Final Report; Westat: March
- Fentress, J., Larsen, M.D., Davis, D., Finn, N., Julian, M.,
Peterson-Nelson, L., Waller, V., Cardenas, E. (2013). Validation
report for PEV4, PEV6, and PEV7. Presented to the Defense Manpower
Data Center (DMDC). Data Recognition, Corporation: February 26, 2013.
- Larsen, M.D. (2012). Review of Report on a Pilot Study of a New
Sampling Design for the NOAA Fisheries Access Point Angler Intercept
Survey. Electronic Consulting Services, Inc.: November 8, 2012.
- Larsen, M.D. (2012). Final Report on Sampling and Estimation for
Hunger in America 2014. Feeding America: June 29, 2012.
- Roozeboom, M., Larsen, M.D., Schneider, K., and and the Buccaneer
Team. (2011). Nonresponse Adjustment Methodology for Linked Data. A
methodological guidance paper developed under contract GS-35F-0035L
(Task 1) with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). Buccaneer: September
- Krenzke, T., Li, J., Freedman, M., Judkins, D., Hubble, D.,
Roisman, R., and Larsen, M. (2011). Producing transportation data
products from the American Community Survey that comply with
disclosure rules. NCHRP Project 08-79 Final Report. Prepared for
National Cooperative Highway Research Program Transportation Research
Board of The National Academies.
- Lu, L., and Larsen, M.D. (2008). Posterior estimation for some
GLMMs. Technical Report, Center for Survey Statistics & Methodology,
ISU, Ames, Iowa.
- Larsen, M.D. (2007). Record linkage, nondisclosure,
counterterrorism, and statistics. Whitepaper. March 1, 2007. NRC
Committee on Technical and Privacy Dimensions of Information for
Terrorism Prevention and Other National Goals.
- Larsen, M.D. (2005). Hierarchical Bayesian Record Linkage
Theory. Technical report, Department of Statistics, ISU, Ames, Iowa.
- Fishbein, H., Larsen, M.D., Chattopadhyay, M. (1999). Analyses of
attitudes, behaviors, and knowledge among smoking-status subgroups in
California. The Gallup Organization, Inc. White paper.
- Christiansen, E., Larsen, Max D., Larsen, Michael D., Sandoval,
J.S.O. (1998). Attitudes towards smoking in a nationally
representative survey of U.S. adults. The Gallup Organization,
Inc. White Paper.